All products sold by Tam Tam Percusión are supplied with a full 2-year warranty, in accordance with the Spanish Act 23/2003, of 10 July, relating to guarantees of consumer goods sales (“de Garantías en la Venta de Bienes de Consumo”) implementing the European Directive 1999/44/EC. Those items and products that have suffered any damage, breakage or malfunction due to improper or overuse shall be excluded from this warranty.
In the event of any claims and to be eligible for this warranty, the purchase date shall be verified by means of the corresponding invoice or receipt.
We recommend that upon receiving your order you thoroughly inspect the packaging and record any fault, deformity, dent or breakage in it on the courier’s delivery note. Should you be unfortunate enough to receive a faulty package, the time limit for complaints expires 24 hours after delivery. This 24-hour period refers only to delivery complaints and does not affect the official 2-year warranty period.
If the customer accepts the order after checking on receipt for faults, any subsequent fault found will not be covered by the warranty.
Please note that the following items are excluded from our warranty service:
- Second-hand products.
- Computer parts and accessories, unless otherwise specified in the description of the product in question.
- All items subject to a wear and tear due to improper or overuse (faults caused by neglect, unusual environmental conditions, overload or poor maintenance).
- Items damaged due to a fault in any other product or aftermarket accessories used in conjunction with it.
- Those products that have been modified or altered by the customer.
- Items whose reported faults do not affect their quality and performance.
Under our warranty, faulty items may be either repaired free of charge or exchanged. Any parts or products replaced by us during a warranty repair or replacement become property of Tam Tam Percusión S.L.
Catch the latest news and get the best deals